[ncolug] Re: annual distro marathon

  • From: Chuck <cstickelman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 15:54:03 -0400

I agree.  I use the FOSS alternatives whereever I can.  The one issue I
create for myself is my love for AMD, which typically brings along ATI
video hardware, which generally forces one to byte the non-FOSS
bullet...

As I move more things back onto my server I have every intention of
removing stuff like DropBox and other "cloud"-based solutions to one
where I control my data...

Thanks for sharing your perspective!  I certainly do love hearing about
the ways that others solve similar delemas.

Chuck

Subject field.