[muglo] Re: word. 5.0/5.1 on Mac Os 9

  • From: Rich <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Submit MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 22:59:17 -0500

Eric D.:

> HTML should *never* be
> permitted in e-mail).

Amen.  I want to read my email.  There are groups that promote banning html
from email.  It's gross.

> As for how to translate these documents... don't exactly know a quick way.
> You could always manually figure out what each =93 stands for and do a
> find-and-replace.

BBEdit, using grep, although I've never used this.

--- Rich Fortnum / Viaduct Productions / Toronto (EST)
--- Interactive Web Design / Databases / Wireless Data
--- http://www.viaduct-productions.com