[muglo] Re: word. 5.0/5.1 on Mac Os 9

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 23:15:41 -0500

emedzon wrote:

>Get a copy of MacLink plus (or later version), put it on your Mac, and then
>let Appleworks open any document with formatting that you want.
>Ted Medzon.

Actually Appleworks; which was Clarisworks, because the Apple // already
had an Appleworks; included MacLinkPlus up to version 5, then the
Appleworks name took over with version 5.04 and  6.o had no MacLinkPlus
included.
    You really should try Appleworks Alex, it does most things well & is
6 programmes in 1, although only 5 work well.
TTFN,
TeeC