[muglo] Re: word. 5.0/5.1 on Mac Os 9

  • From: Mary Garrison <mdg2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 10:35:06 +0000

Thanks to Emedzon and Alex for their very helpful replies.

I'm glad to know that others still use word 5.1 and don't believe in
disposable technology.

Now I have a more specific question that I'd be really grateful for
advice on: If my mac (with OS 9.2) is actually able to let me see, save
and work in word 5.1, then that seems to mean that word 5.1 is okay with
the mac OS 9.2 system?
Does that mean that the problem is with the printer, a new epson???
Is it possible to downgrade your system??

Thanks again!

If I get Maclink and can open the documents in Appleworks, does that
mean that I'm committed to working on them in Appleworks and so ceasing
to use word 5.1?