[muglo] Re: word. 5.0/5.1 on Mac Os 9

  • From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 19:42:40 -0400

on 3/3/03 8:01 PM, Alex at admeddemda@xxxxxx wrote:

>=20
> I still use word 5.1 in MAc OS 9.1 with no problems.... until I come
> to print... although I can print most things just fine, pages with
> specially formatted text (such as bibliographies) don;t come out well
> at all.

I too am using thesame combination with no problems with normal printing.

On a similar topic - I periodically get emails with peculiar characters
which I imagine come from an IBM type computer, such as: =93fallibility=94 ; I
imagine that it should be "fallibility" . And there are other peculiar
characters.  Does anyone know how to translate such a document to give the
correct characters??

Paul