[muglo] Re: word. 5.0/5.1 on Mac Os 9

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 11:22:55 -0500

Martin Albinger wrote:

>Tee you have a more recent version than mine, I know mine (v9.0)
>does Word 5.1 how about yours?

Hi,
    Welcome to Mary, presumably in the UK. My MacLinkPlus is version 11
& my Appleworks shows translators/savers down to Word 3.0. Mary, I am
90% sure that your printer problems are due to the Epson drivers, not Word.
    BTW I have Word 4 complete with all manuals on 3.5" disks in my sale
collection.
TTFN,
TeeC