[muglo] word. 5.0/5.1 on Mac Os 9

  • From: Mary Garrison <mdg2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:02:16 +0000

I saw a discussion of this on your list from Feb. 2002, so I hope
someone out there might be able to help.

I've copied my entire old hard disk from a dead ancient powerbook to a
new mac that runns Mac Os 9 and 10. I can make and print new documents
with Appleworks, and I can cut and past from word 5 into Appleworks, but
I am unable to (a) print any document from word 5 (all that happens is
that blank pages spew out of the printer) or (b) open word 5 documents
in appleworks. (The old word program is in the correct applicaiton
folder). I don't want to upgrade from word 5 if at all possible and
would be most grateful to hear from others who've had or solved the same
problem.
Mary
(PS having found this list via google, I am wondering what Muglo stands
for too...)