[muglo] Re: muglo domain name

  • From: rogers doug <dougrogers08@xxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 18:17:46 -0500

I was thinking of this just moments before the message arrived.

On 2011-01-23, at 5:32 PM, Dave Knight <dave@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've registered muglo.ca  <http://whois.cira.ca/public/?domaine=muglo.ca>
>
> I have a server hosted at an ISP in Toronto, I set up a web site for muglo.ca
> on it and confirmed that I could publish an iWeb site, etc:
>
> http://muglo.ca/
>
> Doug, I can give you credentials so that you can push the site as maintained
> in your iWeb to there and continue to maintain it as you have been doing, if
> you're agreeable to that... let me know.

I am agreeable to that. Thank you.

And I will thank you on behalf of MUGLO for doing the domain registration.

I have no idea about the status or location of MUGLO funds, but there should be
enough by my
last reckoning to cover any expenses.