[muglo] muglo domain name

  • From: rogers doug <dougrogers08@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 23:01:03 -0500

If anyone were to type muglo.on.ca into their browser bar, the results will be disappointing. I believe we may have let the domain lapse.

I seem to recall Tee took care of this, or maybe Eric, when they were speaking with each other :-)

In relation to Teresa's request for supporting material, cards or small leaflets or paper with muglo information, I believe a functioning - once again - domain would be pretty helpful.

Pointing this domain to the MobileMe site would be the best thing to do.

Having a simple domain for people to search off of printed distributed information would be helpful.

What is the status of the bank account? Should Dave - or I - point this domain name, it looks first like we need to register it.

On 19-Jan-11, at 5:48 PM, Dave Knight wrote:

We could have http://muglo.ca/ point at a Google group site, happy to go register that and make it work...

No hard thoughts on this at the moment. ,,, Could the http://MUGLO.ca point at the MUGLO site address on my MobileMe? Right now it points at the webs.com/MUGLO site, I believe. This was something Tee took care of, I believe.

It is possible to point muglo.ca at a mobileMe account, there are help pages on the Apple site explaining the process.