[muglo] Re: trials

  • From: Theresa Roth <Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 08:06:35 -0500

Thanks. I, too, like the idea of experimenting and having some kind of
structure so as to be able to summarize and report back. In my time with
MUGLO, several ideas have been batted about but, after intense dialogue for
a brief time, we revert to the existing status. A small group willing to
look at these ideas and then make their findings know to MUGLO would be
helpful to me.

We function well as is and I am thankful to have gained so much insight. Any
improvements would certainly be welcome. I like my role as a ³Word of Mouth²
spokesperson and will continue to do so when opportunity presents itself.

Theresa