[muglo] Re: trials

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 12:23:09 -0500

I was thinking along the lines of those Rogers cable phone-in shows. Here's something new, if you have questions, chime in.

On Jan 21, 2011, at 12:13 PM, Douglas Feick wrote:

I like the idea of experimenting with different technology for meetings, it never hurts to bounce ideas off one another. I do think there should be some kind of structure to anything like this, so it can be shared with those not able to make it to a meeting, or those in the community who could come to see us as a resource (eventually)...Doug F

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell