[muglo] Netconference trial

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:31:41 -0500

I sent out about 20 notices so that we could give this site a fair trial to evaluate its possible use for 'classroom' discussions between meeting dates. I received one acceptance from a Muglo member and someone new who is interested in Macs. For a proper trial, we should have at least a dozen participants. I think you might have to get a username, but you can sit in the back of the 'room' and just observe if you wish. The trial is scheduled for 7:00 pm Tuesday.

http://www.bigmarker.com/pwdobson/room1

Wayne Dobson
G4 eMac, 1.42 GHz
2 GHz RAM,Leopard,