[modeleng] Re: New boiler test rules

  • From: Alan Stepney <alesara2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:16:35 +0000 (GMT)

Barrie, I disagree with you.
The clubs in the Southern Federation must have been
informed, and mine (Chichester) sent the information I
first posted.

No doubt all clubs will notify their members.

Those who are not club members presumably dont get
their boilers tested by a club and therefore wont be
affected.

If it is written up in ME or EIM, I am sure there will
be many people who dont subscribe and therefore will
not see it.

At least everyone on this list now knows about it.

Alan