[minima] Re: KISS Mixer Musings

  • From: Dan Reynolds <on30ng@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 13:38:13 -0600

Mark, THANKS!! That's what I assumed but there was so much conversation and
I was trying to be a good student and understand what was going on. Hee,
hee! :-)
Sometimes it's just good to be dumb!
Like - does this work? OK, thanks.

And keep up the good work guys. I'll keep reading and being confused.

73
Dan -- KB9JLO
https://sites.google.com/site/on30ng/