[lit-ideas] Re: are we not talking anymore?

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:16:06 -0400

CK: Certain active posters here seem to have taken a shine to Theoria this week.
I, for one, hope this trend won't continue. I don't know that I can take
this predicted heat wave (110 degrees and up) without you folks.

I've lost interest. Lately, every time I compose a post, when I read through it, it's just not a positive contribution so I don't bother sending. I don't know why I'm cranky. I think it's because of work and the fact that I have to. It was about 90 here yesterday and the pool felt good. This weekend, it's supposed to be 100 and sunny. That's my kind of weather.

soon to be, not at work,

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada