[lit-ideas] Re: are we not talking anymore?

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:37:52 -0400

CK: "If the apocalypse is nigh and heating up in the Middle East,
shouldn't we at least acknowledge it here?"

Omar, of course, has already recognized it with a good article by Michael Lerner. Interesting to have Omar and Lerner in agreement. The problem, as I see it, is that its clear the Palestinians really aren't interested in building the economy and a thriving state of their own. Their first priority is to destroy Israel. Otherwise they wouldn't have been so provocative.

Stan Spiegel
Portland, ME

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Kirschenbaum" <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>