[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Poem

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:26:47 -0000

Oh I think I see now.  The 'green' puzzled me slightly, I thought you
were talking about Green objections to BP, wasn't sure
about red.  Brown yes, I missed finery/refinery.

>after losing a legal battle to prevent the publication of claims he let a
former
> boyfriend use company resources

he lost because he'd, while claiming his former boyfriend was generally
unreliable and lying in this instance, himself lied to the court.  This
account fits the case as I recall it though to reach it you have to
pass forbes.com's start page (which bears the following quotation:

"The surest way to remain poor is to be an honest man"

http://www.forbes.com/facesinthenews/2007/05/01/browne-bp-resignation-cx_po_0501autofacescan02.html

Judy Evans, Cardiff, UK