[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Poem

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 13:09:28 EST

<<It's
sad to watch a noble mind being here  o'erthrown.>>

Join the company.
Julie Krueger
losing it fast

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Poem
Date: 1/29/06 12:01:36 PM Central Standard Time  From: _atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My aversion to Jones' "Delilah" I've  explained.  My prefernce for Bowie to
Scripture is probably evident in  my posting history, but I do want to thank
you for not making fun of me for  confusing Delia's Gone with Delilah.  It's
sad to watch a noble mind  being here o'erthrown.

Mike Geary
Memphis