[lit-ideas] Re: The Religious Right Isn't What It Used to Be

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 19:30:56 -0500

That was a time. I did that. But I can see that my kids aren't going to do that. More's the pity. Interestingly, I know more than a few dads who are stay at home while mom works in academe. More power to them. More power to their children. Kids dearly need a significant other (doesn't necessarily need to be a mom). Ursula, in North Bay

Andreas Ramos wrote:
The classical family model has a father who makes the household's income while mom stays at home and raises the kids.