[lit-ideas] Re: The Religious Right Isn't What It Used to Be

  • From: "John McCreery" <john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 11:31:48 +0900

Lawrence,
We have no substantive disagreement.  All it takes is "They might...not
vote" coming true to destroy destroy Republican majorities. They don't have
to vote for Democratic candidates. All  they have to do is sit out or
support third-party candidates. That's the Republican strategist's nightmare
and his Democratic counterpart's dream scenario.

John