[lit-ideas] Re: Song of Myself

  • From: Jack Spratt <dosflounder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:17:45 -0700 (PDT)

  Sir,
  I also would like to know what you are talking about. If you have a problem
with where I live then say so. What does Andy have to do with anything I said?
You seem to have some problem with women. I have a problem with men (?) who can
not directly ask me something.

  J.S..

Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  >>What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm just wondering whether you can use obscene hand gestures
while Jack is typing a post.

J.S.

The one thing we lack is a handy utopia.