[lit-ideas] Re: Song of Myself

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 21:59:15 -0400

You sound civilized.  I always wanted to read Wuthering Heights, started it
once and didn't get very far even though I liked it.  Thought it was kind of
violent in a violence in the fabric of the society kind of way.  I did read
Jane Eyre.  I didn't know they used pseudonyms.  Pseudonyms only work for real
life literary types.  On this list they'll tar and feather you for it.