[lit-ideas] Re: Song of Myself

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 00:18:40 -0400

You know who you're conversing with when you're talking to Amago.  I was on
Phil Lit.  None of my positions has changed, not a single one, in all the
years I've been on this list and its predecessor.  In addition, I posted
pictures.  Therefore, to say you don't know who you're conversing with is
just false.  Your conversations with Amago don't go much beyond accusations
of shitfaced and troll in any case, so I don't know what conversation
you're belly aching about not having.