[lit-ideas] Re: None Dare Call It Reason

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 02:33:32 -0400

Andreas;  It's babbling. Add a grin and a few winks.

Sure, when it comes to honesty, you just can't beat a sincere plastic surgery folksy face lift for the masses. Grins and winks are all we'll get from either party.

Eric

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10042008/news/politics/is_joe_hidin_facial_work__132038.htm
October 4, 2008
Has Joe Biden had some work done?

A top Manhattan plastic surgeon thinks so, after comparing some shots from Thursday night's debate with earlier photos of the Delaware senator.

"Yes, absolutely, and I would bet my next paycheck on this assessment," said Dr. Oleh Slupchynskyj, of the Aesthetic Institute.

After being shown the shots by The Post, the doctor concluded that most of the work was around Biden's eyes.

"It appears that he had some sort 'Lateral Brow/Eyelid Lift,' " he told The Post.