[lit-ideas] Re: None Dare Call It Reason

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 21:39:34 -0700

Here is Palin's debate response to Biden's comments about how the
middle class has been short-changed during the Bush administration and
how McCain will continue Bush's policies:

" Say it ain't so, Joe, there you go again pointing backwards again.
You preferenced [sic] your whole comment with the Bush administration.
Now doggone it, let's look ahead and tell Americans what we have to
plan to do for them in the future. You mentioned education, and I'm
glad you did. I know education you are passionate about with your wife
being a teacher for 30 years, and god bless her. Her reward is in
heaven, right? ... My brother, who I think is the best schoolteacher
in the year, and here's a shout-out to all those third graders at
Gladys Wood Elementary School, you get extra credit for watching the
debate."

That's right; it's not a response. It's babbling. Add a grin and a few winks.

--
yrs,
andreas