[lit-ideas] Re: None Dare Call It Reason

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 12:19:14 -0400

Simon: And people are worried whether Joe Biden has had facial surgery!

Eric: Or whether Palin babbles. Yes really, Simon.

As for Coke versus Pepsi: McCain poses as an outsider,
but has long been an insider; Obama is the product of
the exceedingly corrupt Chicago Democratic political
machine, which gets a new indictment every six months
for decades.

If I were to choose just on the basis of ideas (ha!
ideas!) I'd pick Obama. But in politics, ideas are only
lies posing as principles.