[lit-ideas] Re: None Dare Call It Reason

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 16:02:17 -0230

E.G. Robinson!! Yes, yes, thank you for allowing me to get some sleep and
indulge my holidaying dogmatic slumbers!! (Could it be that Boris Karloff was
also in that movie?) I couldn't download the URL but the name is definitely
right.

The "vase movie" is very old and rarely seen on television any more. Not even on
"Classic Movie Channels." It may well star E.G. Robinson as well. Or/and
somebody who looks a bit like the fellow who played The Joker in the original
Batman tv series.

The vase movie:  A youg, perhaps just married couple, are given access to a
swanky hotel room by somebody who has no right to make them that offer. The
vase is broken by one of the couple. And then the fellow staying in the room
shows up ... The rest escapes me.

Perhaps the Arizona desert will smile favourably upon my synapses and
dendrites.

Walter O.