[lit-ideas] Re: Mike -- Not Real Astute

  • From: "Lawrence Helm"<lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 17:57:22 +0000

Ha!  You tricky little Leftist Pacifist Commie Prevert you, Mike.  You coined
the offending term.  You posted the note : "NRA -- Not Real Astute" on 5-5.  I
found fault with what you had written and in my response changed "NRA" to
"Mike," which you either well know and are merely jerking my chain to see if
I'm awake . . . or . . . are becoming like someone else "suspected" of writing
outlandish notes while in his cups and then forgetting what he wrote and not
bothering to read it in the morning with a "suspected" hangover.

Lawrence, awake -- barely

From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, May-9-2007 7:03 AM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Mike -- Not Real Astute
JE:
> hey, it isn't my subject line!

Ha!  Sorry about that.  The first time I noticed it was with Judy's post.  I
see now that it was Lawrence who coined it.  Well, that makes sense at
least.  And is funny.  I kept trying to figure out where the joke was with
Judy as the originator.  It HAD to be a joke, of course.  :  )

Mike Geary
Memphis