[lit-ideas] Re: Mike -- Not Real Astute

  • From: "Lawrence Helm"<lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 19:24:26 +0000

There you go again, ignoring evidence and posing mere slogans and assertions --
just like always.

Yeah, you Leftists-Pacifists are doing almost as well at getting the U.S.
defeated now as you did back in the Vietnam era: the greatest victory ever for
the Surrender Monkeys.

And yeah, too bad about old Blair.  But all is not lost, France is voting in a
conservative; which only goes to show that propaganda and idealistic fantasies
only go so far -- and are tolerated only so long.

Lawrence

From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Lit-Ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, May-6-2007 12:08 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Mike -- Not Real Astute
From: "Lawrence Helm"

> We are in a war but continue to hamper ourselves in fighting it.  We have
> too many Surrender Monkeys getting in the way of fighting our enemies.

Really? The defeatists won't let Bush win the war? Lawrence, is that the
problem in Iraq?

Bush got everything he wanted: the troops, +4,000 dead US troops, hundreds
of thousands of dead Iraqi, $500 billion dollars already spent in a fiasco
that will cost two-trillion dollars, endless laws to hamper our freedom,
torture dungeons, and massive surveillance programs.

And with all that, his "war" is a disaster, because it never was a war. It
was a pack of lies, invented by corrupt liars to loot the USA of tens of
billions of dollars.

One of the prisoners at Guantanamo is finally up for a trial in the USA. But
there's a problem with the jury selection. The jurors don't know who carried
out 9.11. To them, both the news media and the US government are such liars
that they don't trust the official accounts of 9.11.

Bush finally dropped below 30%. He is at 28% and will drop further.

In the UK a few days ago, Blair's unpopularity ensured the SNP's electoral
victory in Scotland. In the next few years, they will hold a vote on pulling
out of the United Kingdom. Blair not only lost Iraq, he also lost Scotland.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com