[lit-ideas] Re: Mike -- Not Real Astute

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 09:12:30 -0700

From: "Lawrence Helm"

Our American problem is that we have no idea how to fight an enemy who engages in Fifth Column-type activities.

Nonsense. The USA engages in terrorism. The CIA tortured and terrorized in Honduras. The anti-Castro Cuban terrorists who blew up an airliner are living in Miami. The USA launched and operated a terrorist war against the Soviets in Afghanistan, killing tens of thousands with "Fifth-column-type activities."

We have never figured that one out.

Oh, we've figured that one out quite well. Just download the CIA's manual on torture and terrorism.

Maybe what we need is a special congressional committee to examine such people. The House could do it. We could call it "The House UnAmarican Activities Committee," and ask such questions as "are you now, or have you ever been a Terrorist," and are you now or have you ever supported terrorism." That should take care of it.

Lawrence himself will be the first to plead guilty. Lawrence applauded Jihadi terrorists several months ago when we found out that the Bush White House is supporting Sunni Jihadi terrorists to harass Iran. He called them "our allies". Yes, Lawrence is now supporting and has supported terrorists.

Just get him to admit it and we'll lock him up.

Really?

Lawrence, this is the problem with the USA: it is incapable of seeing itself. It talks endlessly of high principles, but the reality is quite different, and it is so enamoured of the principles that it won't admit the reality.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com