[lit-ideas] Re: Israel's Invasion Pretext UnderFire

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 06:03:22 -0700 (PDT)

Stan,

The economic blockade of the Palestinians has been
going on since the election. A number of articles have
been posted here that made this point clearly and
anyone who still continues to ignore it is not arguing
in good faith.

Also, your previous posts recicle some of the old
Zionist lies about the founding of Israel - that the
expulsion of the Palestinians was the result of the
Arab attack, that the Palestinians left voluntarily
etc. - that have long been refuted even by Israeli
historians. You are frequently given to accusing
others but it is you who is increasingly coming out as
either ignorant or dishonest, or both.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com