[lit-ideas] Re: Barnett's Blueprint for Action

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:53:08 -0400

Again I think you're missing the point Eric.  Shipping aid is certainly
important, but it isn't the same thing as being in battle.  Do you think it
is?  We lost a relative handful of soldiers compared to the overall
numbers.  We got all hot and bothered over 9/11.  Imagine a 9/11 that was
over 300 times worse, to equal 1 million dead soldiers in one battle, and
that raged for months and years.  How can anyone know this kind of reality
and not be against it?