[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Proposal for capital and emphasis in UEB

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 11:54:42 -0600

I agree that this list is not the proper place to debate which Braille
code is best. Liblouis has to accomodate all codes. 8-dot computer
Braille is my choice for programming using a Braille dispolay or even
for examining unfamiliar words. There are embossers which can produce
8-dot Braille. The Tiger from ViewPlus Technologies is a notable
example. liblouisutdml can combine 6- and 8-dot Braille on a single
page.

John

John J. Boyer; President,