[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Proposal for capital and emphasis in UEB

  • From: "Christo de Klerk" <cjdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:09:47 +0200

Hello Christian

Thanks so much for this. No, I have not seen it before, but it looks like
exactly the kind of thing I need. Our braille authority is undertaking a
project to create LibLouis tables for our local languages. This will
certainly get me going. I really appreciate you pointing me in the right
direction.

Kind regards

Christo