[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Proposal for capital and emphasis in UEB

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:28:30 -0600

One thing I've been wondering about is that UEB has no computer Braille.
How are programs supposed to be dshown? What about 8-dot Braille?
That is very convenient for viewing programs on a Braille display. I
also thought that UEB would get rid of some things that made
back-translation dificult.

John