[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Proposal for capital and emphasis in UEB

  • From: "Christo de Klerk" <cjdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:14:54 +0200

Keith

That is exactly how I felt at the time when I last looked at some LibLouis
documentation. I had a look now at what Christian had pointed me to and I
had certainly never seen it before and as it is now, it looks clear and
helpful. The stuff I had looked at before, was probably rather dated.

Kind regards

Christo