[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Proposal for capital and emphasis in UEB

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 08:44:25 -0800

When my wife was developing the Braille code for Inuit and Cherokee she stuck
with 6 dot systems for the simple reason that there is no practical means of
producing 8 dot Braille outside of using computers. There is no 8 dot manual
Braillers or slates/frames for example.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney