[LRflex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:09:59 -0700

Change formats and see where it takes you.
I usually carry a TLR. You might try an Holga or Woca. Shooting
squares is sufficiently different in approach so as not to be
redundant. Another rectangular shooting  box, of whatever media,
silicon or gelatin, is pointless and adds unnecessary weight.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com