[LRFlex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:16:37 -0700

it's a thrill to have that brilliant R glass and be able to use it on the Leica R system, and to have the digital option as well....

Steve

Dave Saalsaa wrote:

Thanks, Steve and Douglas,
I already know I want a 20D and will probably get the 18-55 lens with it as it is so cheap. But I just had to pay for a new boiler at work for about 10 grand and my available funds for new toys is nil right now. But I will play a bit with my friends 10 D to get a "taste" for what is in store for me. I appreciate the good advice and look forward to my own 20 D.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>