[LRFlex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:51:38 -0600

So Ted,
Can you tell a difference between the fingerprint of the Leica lenses and the Canon lenses? I just bought a R to EOS adaptor (I don't even have the Canon 20 D yet) but my friend has a couple of 10 Ds so I thought I might borrow one for a few hours and play with it before committing to a 20D. I would probably have to buy one of the ultra wide angle Canon zoom lenses but have a full compliment of Leica R lenses from 24 to 400mm and I am anxious to get started.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>