[LRFlex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.

  • From: Don Bledsoe <d30gaijin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:45:01 -0700

I bought the Fotodiox adapter and received it earlier this week.  I am
still awaiting arrival of the three Leica R lenses I bought from a
gent in New Jersey so haven't had a chance to try it out, other than a
test fit on my Canon D30, Digi Rebel, and Canon Rebel Ti cameras.  It
appears to be very well made, fits both cameras perfectly, but that's
as much as I can comment on it at this time.  For a total of $95 ($89
plus $6 shipping from Fotodiox) it is a steal compared to the Camera
Quest or the Novoflex adapter prices.