[LRFlex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.

  • From: S Gardner <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:45:26 -0800 (PST)

For those interested in an ongoing test/discussion of the use of 'R' lenses on
EOS, see:

http://tinyurl.com/5kn5k

The question is specific to the 1D MkII, but some extrapolation might be
possible.

hth/Scott Gardner

Julian W <julianw123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

A Happy New Year 2005.

As mentioned by Xavier, I too noticed that THE auction
site has been hot with the Leica R to EOS adaptor.

I was wondering has anyone have any experience with a
this particular brand: Fotodiox? I recalled some
discussion in the last, and if I recall correctly, it
was Novoflex or CamQuest.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Julian