[LRFlex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:09:03 +0100

Just been to http://www.Fotodiox.com - no mention of Leica to EOS at all, lots of M39 to just about everything, M42 to all sorts and Nikon to EOS.
Are they hiding it from us Europeans?
Douglas
BTW
Very happy with the Novoflex Leica-R/EOS adapter I picked up at Photokina along with a few other bits and pieces, about 20% off RRP and a voucher for 10% off my next Novoflex purchases - that makes me like the company very much indeed.

Don Bledsoe wrote:

Why pay $175 plus shipping from Camera Quest for a Leica R to EOS
adapter when you can get the Leica R to EOS adapter for $89 plus
shipping as a "Buy It Now" item from Fotodiox on eBay or simply order
direct from http://www.Fotodiox.com and bypass eBay?

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm