RE: Help baloons

  • From: "Roger Bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 19:39:50 -0500

Hello Dave,

If it's not asking too much, Can I get that file too?

If so, here is my address.

mailto:bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Roger Bachelder

From: stacey <mailto:staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  robinson

Subject: Help baloons

Hi,I've looked at the jaws window and can't find anything.  I need to know
how to keep help ballloons from popping up.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley