RE: Help baloons

  • From: "bjones" <shawnee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:27:16 -0500

MessageMy system has a message every time I boot up such as this.  What I
was told is happening is the message is up because the firewall or whatever
component it is speaking of is loading up.  So the firewall is indeed on but
the system can't keep up.  then as soon as it finishes loading the balloon
goes away. It is annoying but I don't think there is anything you can do
about it.
Barbara
          From: stacey robinson

          Subject: Help baloons

          Hi,I've looked at the jaws window and can't find anything.  I need
to know how to keep help ballloons from popping up.

          Any help is appreciated.

          Thanks,

          Stacey and GEB dog Chesley

11:04 AM