Re: Help baloons

  • From: "Raul Gutierez" <rpgutierrez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:20:45 -0800

MessageHi Lisle, please would you send me the info, you are absolutly right, I
had some one standing by my side and he did not see anything on the screen but
JFW tells me that a my computer is at risk that Norton is off .
          From: stacey robinson

          Subject: Help baloons

          Hi,I've looked at the jaws window and can't find anything.  I need to
know how to keep help ballloons from popping up.

          Any help is appreciated.

          Thanks,

          Stacey and GEB dog Chesley