Re: Help baloons

  • From: Stacey on voicenote <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 07:18:16 +1200

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a help balloon or not, but each time I boot up my laptop (I haven't done so today) the net waiting dialogue comes up. Howdo I disable net waiting. I'm using wireless so I don't think I need it.

Stacey and  GEB Dog Chesley

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

     From: stacey robinson
     Subject: Help baloons

Hi,I've looked at the jaws window and can't find anything.
I need to know how to keep help ballloons from popping up.

     Any help is appreciated.

     Thanks,

     Stacey and GEB dog Chesley