[iyonix-support] Re: No screen on Boot-up

  • From: tennant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Tennant Stuart)
  • To: iyonix-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:03:34 +0000

On Fri 23 Mar 2007 (06:48:08), Eddie Brookhaven wrote:

>I remembered I had this file lurking on my machine which might give
>you the answers you are looking for. Bit technical - but there you
>go:-)

Thanks very much Eddie - though it gives no more information than I already
have with the MakeModes application, it does so in a far neater format.

However, it fails in two crucial ways - while explaining what the technical
terms mean, it leaves one with no idea about suitable values to plug in; and
even worse gives no guide as to how the MakeModes application should be run.

I shan't go into detail since it's inappropriate for this forum.

Tennant
--