[haiku] Re: Haiku package freedom.

  • From: Chris Andrew <cjhandrew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 22:16:49 +0000

Apologies for top-posting.

ATM, I'm neither a user nor helper, but am willing to be both. As
stated earlier (I think), sometimes the licence information is missing
('Public domain'), this needs to be cleared-up and it could so easily
become FSF compliant at the 'stroke of a pen'.  If software freedom is
not of interest, then I'm sure M$ will be offering money soon to make
sure the Haiku project don't create any competition ;-).

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/