[haiku] Re: Haiku package freedom.

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:10:51 -0700

> Ok, thanks for that :-).  Scott, any thoughts?
>
> Chris.

Chris,

Welcome to the list.  First off, please don't top post.  Second, when
replying, be sure to remove any previous email addresses, and only
quote the needed parts of the previous emails.

Are you a future Haiku user or will you be looking to help do some of
the work? We could use a few more hands at HaikuPorts if you are
interested.  Read through the site first and see what you think.  As
for your questions, yes it could be added to the file, but why?  What
do we get out of it?  We already include the license, so whether it
complies with FSF can be derived from that, can't it?

-scott